Property Transfer Valuation

This is required when transferring property from one person to another. Most common property transfers take place between parent and child,  i.e. the parent wants to put the house/land/site into the child’s name. Please provide the valuer  with information, via the  Attachment Button  such as folio number/plan number or map of the area to be transferred, together with details on the relationship status between the transferor and the transferee.